In response to the government’s guidelines regarding Coronavirus we are aware that suspension of normal routines will impact our church family in many different ways. We are seeking to actively encourage, support and foster an even greater spirit of community during this stretching time!
Our church building is temporarily closed but our church family is very much alive! There are a number of ways you can stay connected with each other during this unusual time of social distancing and isolation. We want you to know you are not on your own, you are loved and cared for.
Here are some of the practical ways you can stay connected with our St George’s Church Family:
- Join us online every Sunday for our service where we will have worship, prayer and an encouraging talk.
- Send any prayer requests/ needs or encouraging stories you may have through to email@example.com
- Stay connected with our Wednesday and Thursday night Connect Groups via Zoom video calls.
- Join a Care Connection Group (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pray for the church family, our community, nation and world during this unprecedented season.
Care Connection Groups
Supporting each other as a church family
We are launching our brand new CARE CONNECTION GROUPS!
Care Connection Groups will be assigned groupings of around 6 people who will stay in touch, pray for each other, offer practical help if possible and generally cheer each other on! We are encouraging everyone at St George’s to get involved. If you are part of St George’s and haven’t yet received an email and would like more info on how to get involved please email email@example.com for more info and to sign up today!